Friday, September 21, 2007

You Can Make Your Own Colon Cleanse

You have your own reasons for going into the wacky world of colon cleansing. If you’re reading this article, I’m going to assume you have your reasons and are determined to get that colon cleansed somehow, come heck or high water. If you’ve looked at any of the colon cleansing products in stores or online, you’ve probably had a near stroke from the prices. Can you make your own colon cleanse? Of course you can.

Put Your Mad Scientist’s Cap On

If you are looking to make your own colon cleanse a serious process, think again. For crying out loud, think of what you are trying to do. You are literally trying to get rid of all the crap currently in your life. This need not be a somber process. On the contrary, you might find it quite a relief in more ways than one.

Think about why you want to make your own colon cleanse. If you think you should do it for kicks, get something else to kick you. If you think you will loose weight from it, think again. If you want to start a new healthy phase in your life then consider it. You can turn this into a liberating personal ritual.

You might feel better going on line or in a library and reading about “make your own colon cleanse”. Or, you can continue reading the rest of this article to learn about my intentional and non-intentional colon cleansing experiments.

Milk Of Magnesia

You want to risk going to the emergency room and yet get that colon clean as a virgin’s whistle, drink a few tablespoons of milk of magnesia. Make sure you do nothing for the next day. Me, I made the mistake of going to my normal college classes. Whoops. If you do this route, you will go and go and GO. Keep drinking water – not caffeine, not alcohol, WATER, unless you wind up in the back of my father’s car without realizing I’d passed out in the college library at the microfiche machine.

Wild Mushrooms

When I lived in England, there were years I was homeless and penniless. Someone leant me a guide to wild mushrooms, as there were many growing where I camped out. I accidentally discovered that wild English field mushrooms are only safe if you slowly acclimate your body to them. Otherwise, you’ll be standing in the High Street and suddenly FOOM. I felt horrible that day, but the next I felt great. I do not recommend this type of make your own colon cleanse.

No comments: