Friday, August 10, 2007

Honestly Now, Is Colon Cleansing Safe?

If in doubt, leave it out. If, however, you do some research and think you may benefit from a colon cleanse, carefully schedule it and prepare for it, then a colon cleanse will be safe. If you are just doing it for a lark, look yourself in the mirror and say aloud, “I AM AN IDIOT.”

Dehydration

When is colon cleansing safe? When you take all aspects and side effects of it into account. One of the main dangers is dehydration. That’s when your body is screeching for water. It is a horrible feeling. I only wish that feeling on the worst of my worst enemies. Trust me – you would rather sit through an entire month of family reunions before you take one hour of dehydration symptoms.

Colon cleansing not only removes all the solids from your body, but quite a bit of liquids, too. Most colon cleansing programs or commercial formulas require that you fast a few days before hand, or eat only a liquid diet. But you have to keep drinking water or herbal teas. Avoid anything with caffeine or alcohol, as they will dehydrate you.

Can You Fast?

I’ve done a lot of stupid things in my life, but I now look back on them as solid research for my current freelance writing career. When I was living in England, I read a few books on fasting. I liked the thought of not only overcoming bodily demands, but cleaning my body of toxins. The book recommended fasting one day per week.

Idiot me did not ask a doctor, “Is colon cleansing safe for me?”. I learned my body cannot handle even a one-day fast. Why? Because I have low blood pressure. If you have to eat regularly or have diabetes, blood sugar problems or a really serious illness, then when you ask yourself “Is colon cleansing safe?” the answer is NO.

Do You Have The Time?

You will have to take days off of work in order to safely cleanse your colon. Demanding little bugger, isn’t it? But there you have it. If there are many people completely reliant on you, then you can’t colon cleanse. Is colon cleansing safe for say, The President of the United States? No. Even though he keeps going on vacation, he still needs what’s left of his sense about him. A colon cleansing will knock you for a loop. Do not plan on doing anything more challenging than standing up for a few days. Is colon cleansing safe for someone on a week’s vacation to rest and relax at home? Yes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have been doing nutritional cleansing now for about 16 months, I started off cleaning once a week(it is nothing like you described) It is truly amazing. I did this to reach my goal weight. I was wearing a size 14-16 am now wearing 2-4. I have more energy, I feel 10 years younger. If you are interested in learning more about my nutritional program, please give me a call. I would be happy to help. (709)921-6425. I live in Canada. My name is Andrea. Have a wonderful day.

ladyshoe said...

Why not loose weight with diet, excercise and hydration. You can join weight watchers or a similar weight loss support for less than the cost of colon cleansing aids. Wouldn't my doctor recommend colon cleansing.
ladyshoe

Anonymous said...

Can you allow me to advertise my online business in your blog? it will be a great help if say yes. thanks a lot!
You helping a lot of PPL thanks for your golden ideas about home based jobs.

I would like to share the secret of profit online
Learn How I Earn $50 to $250 Every Day!

www.onlineuniversalwork.com

Donna Robert said...

The worst time has passed”However, it is true that there are more improvements than before...because of the rising numbers of people living with HIV in the state of Nevada. How could they stigmatize all of them? Therefore everything becomes a little easier and we start to share everything... We also started to invite and visit each other in a community. You know, it is six years since I started taking antiretroviral drugs...Yet whatever problems I face, the worst time has passedWhen I was evicted from the family home by my mother, my father rented a small room for me. But my mother and brothers believed that having HIV was my own fault – and that I deserved to be punished...I also considered myself unworthy and without hope... But I have a child and eventually I convinced myself to live for my child’s sake.
My mother knew nothing [about HIV]. She didn’t understand anything. Do you know why? She didn’t have [the chance] to go out of the house and communicate with society. However, my father does interact with the community. I know his friends are mature and dignified africa america. So he has a better understanding than her.My father came call me on a sadfull day sitting on my couch about a friend of his from africa who introduce him to Dr Itua herbal  cure in africa in which he advise we should purchase his herbal medicine to cure my hiv so we did and Dr Itua prescribed I should drink the herbal medicine for two weeks to cure although we were so curious about the whole thing ,I finished the herbal medicine like he advised then he talked to me to visit my nearest clinic for check up I did and now I'm totally cured from Hiv my father was my rock and I and my family are now happy together also Dr Itua has be helpful in my community ever since he cure my Hiv so why I'm leaving  my story on here today is to reach out someone out here to hope on God and never give up no matter the situation you that you are facing especially through this pandemic seasons which has really taught us all on how we should be helpful to each other and cherish one another.Dr Itua cures the following diseases.....  Herpes,Liver cancer,Throat cancerLeukemia.,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
Intestinal cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Bladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer,Thyroid Cancer.You can contact Dr Itua Herbal Center on E-Mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967